ServiceMaster by Mason provides odor control and removal services in Central & Southern Rhode Island and Central & Eastern Connecticut
Removal of severe odors from fire and smoke damage or a sewer backup requires a variety of professional products, systems, and specialty equipment. Often multiple treatments are necessary during the restoration process. At ServiceMaster By Mason, we know that odors stemming from fire and smoke damage, water damage, biological concerns and mold, sewer & oil spills, nicotine smoke, pets, and nuisance animals like skunks and bats, can greatly disrupt your everyday life and business. Our highly skilled and certified technicians have the capabilities to remove odors including protein, trauma, animal and sewage based odors, as well as fire, smoke, and water odors, by using:
• OdorKlenz: Utilizes latest nano technology to remove airborne contaminates to eliminate odors in hours without using chemicals
• Thermal Fogging: Neutralizes odor by penetrating wherever it has traveled
• Ozone: Especially effective on absorbed odors in clothing, drapes and furniture when the residence is not occupied. Caution must be used around pets, plants and other sensitive materials
• Hydroxyl Generators: Safe alternative that uses a naturally occurring deodorizing vapor, which may be used around people, pets, plants, rubber, plastic, vinyl, textiles, electronics and other sensitive materials
ServiceMaster By Mason also offers a green way to eliminate odors! The Odorox Boss XL3 Hydroxyl machine is part of a new green technology and the industry’s most advanced solution for eliminating odors, purifying the air, and decontaminating surfaces and contents.
Our state of the art odor removal technology safely eliminates odors quickly and effectively, without masking them. ServiceMaster By Mason’s skilled technicians work diligently to fully remove the unwanted odors from your home, business, or housing complex through our four-step process:
- Step 1: Identify odor source
- Step 2: Select deodorization process
- Step 3: Proper cleaning of affected areas to remove the odor residue
- Step 4: Final odor removal process
ServiceMaster By Mason knows that for various reasons, some home and business owners may have a need for our professional odor removal equipment, and aren't certain where to turn for quality equipment at a reasonable cost. For self-pay situations, we offer daily rental and monitoring of key equipment needed for odor cleanup and water issues, at competitive daily rates. We will assess the situation at your property, rent the needed equipment, and can even monitor the situation daily.
Don’t let lingering pet odors, protein odors or smoke smells from cigarette smoke or cigars, affect your home or business. ServiceMaster By Mason is available 24/7/365 to control and remove odors in properties located in Central & Southern Rhode Island and Central & Eastern Connecticut. We offer emergency services, quick response time, and work with all major insurance companies.
Please complete the form to the right for additional information. If you need immediate assistance, please contact us at 800-934-5869. From Coventry, Connecticut to Coventry, Rhode Island, ServiceMaster By Mason is here to assist you.