ServiceMaster By Mason provides complete tile and grout cleaning services to homes in Connecticut and Rhode Island
Over time, tile floors, grout and surfaces lose their shine and luster, and scrubbing and mopping doesn’t produce the results needed for a deep clean. Since grout is porous it absorbs dirt and debris, and mopping only removes surface soil and not the embedded dirt that causes grout to become dull.
For over 30 years, ServiceMaster By Mason has provided residential tile and grout cleaning in kitchens, bathrooms, and other tiled areas of homes big and small. We offer a cost-effective way to extend the life of your tile and grout, using commercial-grade cleaning products and our grout sealer can maintain your cleaned grout for months. We’re the grout cleaning and tile cleaning company you can trust to make your home maintenance more effective and provide a better clean!
Our professional tile and grout cleaning has several benefits:
- It can help extend the life of floors by removing debris that can weaken tiles
- A safe tile cleaner for tile floors of all types including ceramic, porcelain, travertine and limestone
- It helps you avoid the expense and inconvenience of replacing tile floors
- Improves the appearance of tile and grout
- We can clean ceramic tile and clean porcelain tile
- We specialize in kitchens, baths, countertops, and other tiled areas of your home
DON’T WASTE TIME ON INEFFECTIVE CLEANERS. TRUST THE PROS!
Put away that toothbrush and bottle of grout cleaner! Our tile and grout cleaning experts can provide floor tile cleaning and grout cleaning thoroughly and with less hassle. Retail grout cleaners only clean the surface of the grout. A stronger cleaning method is the only way to truly deep clean porous grout. We use specialized, high-powered equipment and cleaning products that remove and extract soil from deep within grout. If grout is cleaned improperly, over time it can become permanently discolored and need to be restored by recoloring, which is an expensive process. Don’t waste time on ineffective cleaners, call ServiceMaster By Mason to clean, sanitize and reseal your grout!
ServiceMaster Clean has been providing an unparalleled level of clean for over 70 years. Our team uses cutting-edge processes and products like our grout cleaner to restore your tile and grout. We work to your specifications and guarantee your satisfaction with our tile grout cleaning and more.
What to expect with our professional tile & grout cleaning services:
Step 1: Our technician will inspect your grout and tiled areas to determine the best cleaning method
Step 2: Spots and stains will be pre-sprayed using ServiceMaster’s proprietary cleaning products
Step 3: Our technician will use high-pressure cleaning and extraction to remove dirt and ground-in soil and a clean-water rinse method to extract excess water
Step 4: Care is taken to clean near all corners and baseboards
Step 5: All tiled areas are thoroughly dried
Step 6: The technician can apply an optional sealer to all grout lines to preserve cleanliness and prevent long-term damage
Our thorough tile and grout cleaning service generally takes 60 to 90 minutes for a 300 square-foot area. If you have grout sealed, we recommend waiting 24 hours after rinsing to apply.
To extend the life of your tile floors, consider these helpful tips:
- Vacuum or sweep floors before mopping to remove as much dirt as possible, especially dirt that has settled into the grout
- Mop tile regularly with a neutral cleaner and use fresh water. Remove excess water from the floors by mopping with a dry mop
- Clean spills quickly to avoid staining floors
- Avoid scratching and scraping your floors with actions like dragging chairs or furniture. Scratches and cracks in the floor easily capture dirt
- Don’t use finish wax, ammonia-based cleaners or bleach, which can damage floors
- Schedule a professional tile cleaning every year
For additional information on our services to clean tile and grout in homes throughout Rhode Island and Central & Eastern Connecticut, please complete the Contact Us form. From Colchester to Woodstock, Connecticut to Richmond and Coventry, Rhode Island, ServiceMaster By Mason is ready to assist you. To schedule a tile and grout cleaning appointment, call 800-934-5869.
Residential Cleaning & Floor Care
|Route 6, PO Box 85
Hampton CT 06247
|12 Gavitt Avenue
Westerly, RI 02891
|Rhode Island: 401-322-3030|