If you experience a sewage back up at your home or business, the problem is more than just an inconvenience - it's dreadful and a health hazard. Sewage contains bacteria, viruses and other germs that can cause disease and illnesses and make a contaminated home or business uninhabitable.
In the event of a sewage back up, ServiceMaster By Mason is ready to respond immediately. Our mitigation services include a site inspection and evaluation, sewage and water extraction, odor removal, mold and mildew prevention, and decontamination and sanitization. Prior to our arrival, there are several steps you can take:
1. If there is a backup, do not flush the toilets.
2. Keep all children and pets away from the sewage.
3. Wear rubber gloves when handling anything contaminated with sewage.
4. Wash hands immediately afterwards. Never touch raw sewage with bare hands.
5. Turn off the power if there is standing water.
Our rapid response can help lower the severity and costs, and get you back into your home or business as quickly as possible. Rest assured, ServiceMaster By Mason is available 24/7 to restore your sewage-damaged property.