ServiceMaster By Mason provides marble, vinyl, and hardwood floor cleaning services to homes in Central & Southern Rhode Island and Central & Eastern Connecticut
Ordinary Tasks. Extraordinary Service.
Beautiful marble, vinyl or hardwood floors can be one of the most impressive features of your home. However, everyday wear and tear that can occur from pets, spills, traffic, high heel shoes and furniture can gradually dull the appearance of your wood and hard surface floors such as marble, vinyl, and amtico floors.
According to the experts on Realtor.com, real estate agents agree that homes with hardwood or marble flooring enhances the chances of your home selling faster as buyers often prefer hardwood and marble over carpet. Hardwood, marble and vinyl floors in areas such as hallways, dining rooms, living rooms and kitchens can add value to a home and leave your family and friends with a warm, inviting feeling.
Although genuine wood flooring can be expensive, caring for it doesn’t have to be. Restoring your floors may be a good option without breaking the bank on expensive sanding and refinishing. Having your hardwood floors professionally cleaned is a less costly alternative. We believe your hardwood and hard surface floors like marble and vinyl can and should always look new. The key is to keep them in good shape before you have to go through the time, expense, and inconvenience of sanding and refinishing. Count on ServiceMaster Clean to keep your hardwood, marble, and vinyl floors looking their best!
We use environmentally friendly, commercial grade products and equipment to create supreme durability and successfully eliminate dirt, dust, oil and other contaminants that can damage hard surface and wood floors. Water-based finishes and sealers safeguard your flooring investment, offering faster dry times and have less harmful fumes than oil-based finishes thanks to their low volatile organic compounds (VOC) levels. Our proven process will have your hardwood floors looking newer, longer!
The benefits of our professional Hardwood & Hardsurface floor cleaning include:
- Unbeatable clean and shine
- Reduced wear on floor surfaces
- Dust-free burnishing
- Enhanced slip resistance
- Fast dry times
- Less yellowing
- Low odor
- Simplified maintenance
Letting us renew your hardwood and hard surface floors’ appearance allows you to avoid the cost and dust involved with sanding and refinishing your floors. Results may vary depending on the condition of your hardwood floors, as some heavily damaged wood floors may need sanding and refinishing.
What to expect with our service:
- Step 1: One of our trained technicians will come to your home to perform an inspection of your floors looking for scratches, discolorations, cracks, etc.
- Step 2: Based on your needs and expectations, the technician will recommend the proper way to restore your floors, whether or not it’s a service we provide
- Step 3: Our next step is to fully explain your service options to you.
- Step 4: Once you select your option, we then scrub your floors with the automatic wood floor scrubber and proprietary cleaning solutions
- Step 5: Finally, our technician will re-inspect the floors with you to ensure you are satisfied
No matter what type of hard surface or wood floors you have, the best way to care for them on a daily basis is through sweeping or vacuuming with soft bristles. Some vacuums have a “non-carpet” setting that works well on bare, hard surface floors.
To extend the life of your hardwood, marble and vinyl floors, consider these helpful tips:
• Use doormats at all exterior entrances and exits to trap sand and grit before it gets into your home and scratches the floor. Ground-in dirt is what makes floors look dirty and dull and can also create small scratches and flaws in the finish.
• Use area rugs on high traffic pathways, particularly in pivot areas like the ends of steps and doorways. Avoid using rugs that have rubber backs as this does not allow for proper ventilation.
• Standing water can damage wood floors. Be sure to clean up spills immediately.
• Utilize furniture protectors under furniture that will be moved regularly, like dining room chairs. Furniture can scratch and dent wood flooring.
• Maintain a consistent humidity level. Humidity can cause wood floors to swell, crack, shrink or create gaps.
Call ServiceMaster By Mason to give your wood floors, marble floors, amtico floors, or vinyl floors the cleaning and protection they need!
Please complete the form to the right for additional information on our hardwood, marble, vinyl, and hard surface floor cleaning services in Central & Southern Rhode Island and Central & Eastern Connecticut. From Charlestown and Newport, Connecticut to Glastonbury and Putnam, Connecticut, ServiceMaster By Mason is ready to clean your floors! To schedule an appointment, call ServiceMaster By Mason at 800-934-5869. Our team will work with you to schedule a time convenient for you.