ServiceMaster By Mason provides commercial upholstery cleaning services to businesses in Southern Rhode Island and Eastern Connecticut
Take the Guesswork out of Cleaning Upholstery.
Sofas, chairs and even office partitions are in constant use and can show soil and dirt quickly. Although not often visible to the naked eye, upholstery collects contaminants such as dead skin cells, oils and dust that can only be removed with a thorough professional cleaning.
Upholstered items also come in a variety of fabrics, textures and blends. It can be difficult for an untrained cleaner to look at the upholstery and know the right cleaning method. And asking maintenance staff to attempt cleaning upholstered items can result in improper cleaning that causes shrinkage, color bleeding or discoloration. ServiceMaster Clean® upholstery experts eliminate the guesswork and select the best cleaning method for your upholstery and its condition, utilizing equipment created to remove the most soil possible.
When cleaning upholstery, our technicians use specially designed products, equipment and methods to achieve the best results.
Professional upholstery cleaning from ServiceMaster By Mason:
- Is safe for all kinds of upholstery and fabrics
- Is non-toxic to visitors and employees
- Removes stains and spots already present
- Reduces the effects of wear on furniture
- Helps extend the life of upholstery and protect your investment
- Helps eliminate persistent odors
Office furnishings are cleaned on-site and are ready for use the next business morning. No matter what your service needs, budget or schedule, we will design a plan to fit your needs.
A facility’s upholstered furnishings speak volumes to customers, visitors and employees. A clean and well cared for facility can make people feel welcome and valued, but not if the furniture is soiled, dusty or stained. Keep upholstery’s appearance in top-notch shape and help avoid early replacement costs with deep cleaning from the professionals at ServiceMaster Clean.
ServiceMaster Clean has been providing an unparalleled level of clean for more than 60 years. Our research and development team works to ensure that we are using state-of-the-art products and processes to improve the appearance of your upholstery. We guarantee the job is done right.
What to expect with our upholstery cleaning services from ServiceMaster By Mason:
- Step 1: A technician will conduct a preliminary inspection of your upholstery to determine the best cleaning method
- Step 2: We pre-treat spots and stains using our proprietary cleaning products or manufacturer-recommended products to accelerate soil release
- Step 3: The upholstery is rinse-extracted using high performance truck-mounted or portable equipment. This rinse-extraction process uses a specially formulated pH-balancing fiber rinse that helps to remove any cleaning solution residue
- Step 4: If the pre-treatment doesn’t remove all spots, we use various techniques in an attempt to remove them
To extend the life and appearance of your business’ upholstery and fabric furniture, consider these helpful tips:
- Avoid direct sunlight. Modern furniture fabrics are usually very resilient to sunlight. However, under extreme exposure, even these fabrics show signs of fading
- Vacuum often. Upholstered furniture should be vacuumed on a regular basis to remove dust and loose dirt
- When trying to clean up a spill, it’s best to blot instead of rub and work from the edges of a spot to the center. Both techniques have been known to prevent spreading
To properly maintain your upholstered furniture, vacuum regularly and spot clean when needed. To keep your upholstery looking its best, furniture manufacturers recommend a professional cleaning every 12 to 24 months.
Please complete the form to the right for additional information on our upholstery cleaning services for businesses in Southern Rhode Island and Eastern Connecticut. To schedule an appointment, call ServiceMaster By Mason at 800-934-5869. Our team will work with you to schedule a time convenient for your business.