ServiceMaster By Mason provides marble, vinyl, and hardwood floor cleaning services to businesses in Central & Southern Rhode Island and Central & Eastern Connecticut
Beautify Wood, Vinyl, and Marble Floors. And Protect Your Investment.
Carpet isn’t the only flooring that needs professional maintenance. High traffic in and out of your business gradually dulls your hardwood and hard surface floors like marble, stone, concrete, vinyl and amtico floors. But why replace them when we can revive them?! While sanding can be expensive, having your hard surfance or wood floors professionally cleaned is a less costly alternative.
Maintaining your business’ floors in this way preserves the durability and natural beauty of your investment. It also enhances your floors’ sheen and simplifies maintenance. We believe your hardwood floors and hard surface floors can and should always look new! Count on ServiceMaster Clean® to keep your hardwood, marble, stone, concrete, amtico and vinyl floors looking their best.
The professionals at ServiceMaster Clean know your hardwood floors can look new longer through our WoodGlo™ Cleaning System which provides a protective finish against everyday damage, dirt and stains.
We use environmentally friendly, commercial grade products and equipment to create supreme durability and successfully eliminate dirt, dust, oil and other contaminants that can damage wood, marble, vinyl and stone floors. Water-based finishes and sealers safeguard your wood flooring investment, offer faster dry times and have less harmful fumes than oil-based finishes thanks to their low volatile organic compounds (VOC) levels. Our professional floor cleaning products and process will remove dirt and soil trapped in between floor crevices and panels, and we offer slip-resistant flooring products to prevent slips and falls.
The benefits of our Floor Cleaning System include:
- Unbeatable clean and shine
- Reduced wear on floor surfaces
- Dust-free burnishing
- Enhanced slip resistance
- Fast dry times
- Less yellowing
- Low odor
- Simplified maintenance
Letting us renew your hard surface and hardwood floors’ appearance allows you to avoid the cost, hassle and dust involved with sanding and refinishing your floors. Results may vary depending on the condition of your hardwood floors. Heavily damaged wood floors may need sanding and refinishing.
What to expect with our service.
- Step 1: One of our trained technicians will perform an inspection of your floors looking for scratches, discolorations, cracks, etc.
- Step 2: Based on your needs, the technician will recommend the proper way to restore your floors, whether or not it’s a service we provide
- Step 3: Our next step is to fully explain your service options to you.
- Step 4: Once you select your option, we then scrub your floors with the automatic wood floor scrubber and proprietary commercial cleaning solutions
- Step 5: Our technician will re-inspect the floors with you to ensure you are satisfied
Wood floors, once rarely found in offices and commercial settings, have made a big comeback in recent years. Their natural beauty and the practicality of new finishes have made wood an easy choice for many businesses. Care and maintenance of wood floors is surprisingly easy today if you understand what steps to take and which products to use to thoroughly clean wood floors.
To extend the life of your business’ hardwood floors or hard surface floors, consider these tips:
- Use doormats at all exterior entrances and exits to trap sand and grit before it gets into the building and scratches the floor. Ground-in dirt is what makes floors look dirty and dull and can also create small scratches and flaws in the finish
- Use area rugs on high traffic pathways, particularly in pivot areas like the ends of steps and doorways. Avoid using rugs that have rubber backs as this does not allow for proper ventilation
- Standing water can damage wood floors. Be sure to clean up spills immediately
- A quick dry mopping or vacuuming—daily to weekly depending on traffic—will help maintain floors
- Utilize furniture protectors under furniture that will be moved regularly, like office chairs and breakroom furniture. Furniture can scratch and dent wood flooring
- Maintain a consistent humidity level. Humidity can cause wood floors to swell, crack, shrink or create gaps
- Check for wear periodically and don't wait until floors show extreme wear before you take action
The frequency for professionally cleaning your business's vinyl floors, stone, cleaning concrete & marble floors, and cleaning hardwood floors depends on the methods used, general foot traffic and severity of damage, dirt or stains. Call us today to schedule a free estimate and let the experts at ServiceMaster By Mason take care of cleaning wood floors or cleaning hard surface floors at your facility!
Please complete the form to the right for additional information on our hardwood or hard surface floor cleaning services for businesses in Central & Southern Rhode Island and Central & Eastern Connecticut. From Wyoming to Warwick, Rhode Island, to Mystic and Willimantic, Connecticut, our certified technicians are ready to professionally clean your floors! To schedule an appointment, call ServiceMaster By Mason at 800-934-5869. Our team will work with you to schedule a time convenient for your business.