ServiceMaster By Mason provides commercial carpet cleaning and care for businesses in Central & Southern Rhode Island and Central & Eastern Connecticut
A Professional image starts with Professional Cleaning.
Your carpet is one of the first things people notice when they enter your building as a clean carpet projects a well maintained image. At ServiceMaster Clean, our skilled cleaning professionals use environmentally friendly products and methods to protect the original beauty of the carpet and promote a consistent appearance. We help keep entryways, hallways, offices and meeting spaces looking their best with professional detailed cleaning. Whether it is an annual carpet cleaning or ongoing maintenance, our trained staff, equipment and products deliver results.
Carpeting represents a substantial investment. Neglect or improper care can lead to matting, fading, fraying and premature and costly replacement. Regular, thorough carpet cleaning by skilled ServiceMaster By Mason professionals can extend the life of your carpet investment, maintaining its beautiful appearance in an affordable and consistent manner. And, consistent, regular carpet care by our certified technicians mean longer carpet life and less frequent and costly replacement.
A healthy office is a clean office! Professionally cleaned carpets can contribute to overall building cleanliness and help maintain a healthier environment for all your company’s employees as our deep-cleaning process will clean and sanitize your carpets and area rugs! ServiceMaster Clean's Green For products are designed for minimal environmental impact and free of ingredients such as perfumes and VOCs, that can aggravate allergies and asthma.
Performed quarterly, our low moisture cleaning method helps extend the life of carpets by removing soil on the surface. This low moisture method uses less water which results in faster drying times and less interruption to your business. With regular low moisture cleanings, your carpets will only need deep cleaning annually.
We use our expertise and resources to transform ordinary tasks into extraordinary service. Our carpet cleaning teams are handpicked for their ability to do the job right the first time. Whatever your industry -- healthcare, education, government, hospitality, property management, manufacturing, retail or more -- we can improve your business environment. We’re committed to your satisfaction. Nothing less will do.
Regular professional carpet cleaning by ServiceMaster By Mason helps to:
- Promote a uniform carpet appearance
- Reduce the spread of germs, bacteria, diseases and mold
- Remove stains and spots already present
- Reduce the effects of wear, especially in high-traffic areas
- Restore the natural, clean appearance and texture of the carpets
- Extend the life of the carpets for several years
- Protect your carpet investment with Scotchgard™ carpet protector to prevent future spots and spills from settling in
- Meet your needs, timelines and budgets with different carpet cleaning methods and custom-designed programs
What to expect with our deep carpet cleaning services from ServiceMaster By Mason:
- Step 1: Inspect, with you, the area to be serviced and review of the total cost of the service
- Step 2: Apply a pre-spray to the carpet and let it dwell for three to five minutes. The pre-spray is a detergent solution that emulsifies (breaks down) the soil embedded in the carpet
- Step 3: Extract the detergent solution
- Step 4: Rinse with clear water. This removes any residue that might cause the carpet to re-soil faster allowing for fresh, clean carpets
- Step 5: Post-treat any spots that might remain
- Step 6: Inspect the carpets with you to ensure your complete satisfaction
To extend the life and appearance of your business’ carpets, consider these helpful tips:
• Vacuuming regularly is the best way to maintain your carpets. Vacuum daily in high-traffic areas. Vacuum twice weekly in medium-traffic areas. Vacuum weekly in light-traffic areas, using attachments at carpet edges.
• Keeping entrance rugs/walkway mats clean is an important part of maintaining a healthy indoor environment. Their fibers catch and hold particles that could contaminate the air quality inside the workplace, so routine vacuuming is a must.
• Be aware that one pass with a vacuum is usually not sufficient to do a thorough job. Debris can work its way down into the fibers and may need to be approached multiple times, from different angles in order to be most effective.
• When trying to clean up a spill, it’s best to blot instead of rub and work from the edges of the spot to the center.
To keep the carpets at your commercial property in good shape, we recommend setting up your business on a carpet care program quartery or annually, to provide regular care and maintenance, which can help extend the life of your carpets.
Please complete the form to the right for additional information on our commercial cleaning carpet services for businesses in Central & Southern Rhode Island and Central & Eastern Connecticut. From Woodstock to Mystic, Connecticut to Kingston and Newport, Rhode Island, our certified Technicians will create a clean work environment and improve your carpets appearance with our deep-cleaning service! To schedule an estimate or appointment, call ServiceMaster By Mason at 800-934-5869. Our team will work with you to schedule a time convenient for your business.