Join our team!
ServiceMaster By Mason is growing again and looking for a few dedicated individuals to join our dynamic team! For over 30 years, ServiceMaster By Mason has offered a variety of emergency restoration and specialty cleaning services throughout Rhode Island and Central/Eastern Connecticut, where we strive to restore our valued customer’s properties and their peace of mind. Additionally, we provide professional carpet and upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning, and all types of floorcare services to homes and businesses.
Whether you are a seasoned professional in the restoration, cleaning or construction industries or looking to begin a new career, you can find a home at ServiceMaster By Mason. We offer full-time, permanent employment with on-the-job training, benefits, and opportunity to become certified in our industry. Each day provides new and unique experiences in this fast-paced environment.
We offer 3 easy options to apply for our available positions:
- Simply complete and submit the digital employment application
- Apply in person at ServiceMaster By Mason, 12 Gavitt Avenue, Westerly RI
SERVICEMASTER TECHNICIAN (Full Time, Permanent Positions)
ServiceMaster By Mason is looking to add several new TECHNICIANS to our professional team. We specialize in residential and commercial disaster cleanup; water damage remediation which consists of water extraction, drying services & restoration; fire damage, cleaning of contents and structure; mold remediation; odor removal; and biohazard cleanup. We also clean carpets, upholstery, ceramic tile, HVAC ducts, and provide post-construction, hoarder & estate cleanup and other specialized cleaning services in Central/Eastern Connecticut and throughout Rhode Island. Every day has new challenges and successes!
· Must be motivated and reliable. Scheduled work week is generally Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm.
· Must be available nights and weekends, as this position will require you to be on-call rotation for occasional emergency projects outside the general Monday thru Friday work week. On-call rotation is once every 5-6 weeks and includes additional compensation.
· Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly and repeatedly.
· Candidate must have a valid driver's license, good driving record, and reliable transportation.
· Candidate must be able to pass a background check (before hire & every year) due to insurance requirements.
· Restoration or construction experience is STRONGLY preferred. But we are willing to train the right person if you are lacking restoration, construction or specialty cleaning experience.
Compensation varies based on experience.
If you have any questions or require additional information about our available positions or application process, please contact our Office Manager at 401-322-3030 ext 302 / 860-455-1249 ext 302.