24-hour Emergency Services 
RI - 401-322-3030 
CT - 860-455-1249 

Proudly serving Washington, Bristol, Kent and Newport counties, Rhode Island
Middlesex, New London, Tolland & Windham Counties, Connecticut and Hartford County (east of the river)

Proudly serving Washington, Bristol, Kent and Newport counties, Rhode Island
Middlesex, New London, Tolland & Windham Counties, Connecticut and Hartford County (east of the river)

24-hour Emergency Services 

RI - 401-322-3030 

CT - 860-455-1249 
24-hour Emergency Services 
RI - 401-322-3030 
CT - 860-455-1249 

Proudly serving Washington, Bristol, Kent and Newport counties, Rhode Island
Middlesex, New London, Tolland, Windham, Connecticut, and Hartford County (east of the river)

When Oil Heaters Backfire, We Can Help!

Is your home or business heated by an oil furnace or burner? If so, it could be vulnerable to a puffback. A puffback occurs when an oil burner backfires sending soot throughout your home and often a strong odor. It can happen all at once, like a balloon popping, or more gradulally, as if someone was holding the end of a balloon and letting the air seep out slowly.

Read more ...

Water Damage & Mold Westerly RI

Mold can begin to grow as soon as 24-hours after water damage has occurred. And when a hot water heater broke at a Westerly, Rhode Island property, the excess water and steam caused not only extensive water damage in the basement crawl space, but mold as well. Our professional technicians were ready to tackle both issues in this side-by-side duplex, performing demolition on the subfloor and walls to remove drywall, insulation and a vapor barrier, and hauled away affected debris including the old water heater. They provided heaters and temporary electric, HEPA vacuumed

Read more ...

Surviving a Sewage Back-up.

If you experience a sewage back up at your home or business, the problem is more than just an inconvenience - it's dreadful and a health hazard. Sewage contains bacteria, viruses and other germs that can cause disease and illnesses and make a contaminated home or business uninhabitable.

In the event of a sewage back up, ServiceMaster By Mason is ready to respond immediately. Our mitigation services include a site inspection and evaluation, sewage and water extraction, odor removal, mold and mildew prevention, and decontamination and sanitization. Prior to our arrival, there are several steps you can take:

Read more ...

Offering CE Classes for Insurance Professionals

Do you need CE Credits? If so, mark your calendar for our upcoming 1 hour and 3 hour CE Classes in Connecticut and Rhode Island, presented by ServiceMaster Restore. The Continuing Education curriculum is a training program designed to help you lower your loss ratios, improve the service you provide to your insured, and reduce the size of many property losses.  

These engaging classes will be held at various locations in Connecticut and Rhode Island and are FREE to attend. FREE parking is available at all locations, and lunch, snacks, and beverages will be provided. To register, call Beth Markowski-Roop at 800-934-5869 ext. 306 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Please note which date and class(es) you are interested in attending. Class space is limited, so call today!

Read more ...

The Truth About Mold. What You Need To Know!

 

Misinformation about mold – its effects and how to treat it – is common and can be costly to your health and property, especially as temperatures rise. In the right conditions, and without the right treatment, mold can quickly grow into a major problem. Know the facts vs. fiction!

Myth 1 -- Bleach or other retail products can kill mold on any surface. FALSE! Most retail products simply discolor mold and are not recommended for use on porous surfaces, such as wood, carpet, ceiling tile or drywall. Removing mold-affected items is usually the only way to make sure the mold is removed.

Read more ...

Carbon Monoxide Safety Tips

 

Often called the invisible killer, carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless gas created when fuels such as gasoline, wood, coal, natural gas, propane, and oil burn incompletely. The heating and cooking equipment in your home can also be sources of carbon monoxide. As more fuels are burned in your home during the winter season, the threat for carbon monoxide issues can increase. The National Fire Protection Association suggests installing a CO detector and consider these helpful tips to stay safe:

  • Install CO alarms in a central location outside each sleeping area and on every floor in the home. For the best protection, interconnect all CO alarms throughout the home so when one sounds, they all sound.

    Read more ...

Contact Us
  1. Full Name*
    Please type your full name.
  2. E-mail*
    Invalid email address.
  3. Phone*
    Invalid Input
  4. State*
    Invalid Input
  5. Zip Code*
    Invalid Input
  6. Has Damage Already Occured?*
    Invalid Input
  7. How can we help you?*








    Invalid Input
  8. Message
    Invalid Input
  9. Invalid Input

Facebook