As the leaves start to turn, it's time to add a few seasonal items to your Cleaning Checklist and prepare your home for winter. Don't forget to:
1. Clean out the gutters by removing any debris, dirt and leaves.
2. Clean the dirty carpets and upholstery. Industry experts advise to have your carpets professionally cleaned every 6+ months.
3. Winterize your kitchen by replacing shelf liners, cleaning ceiling fixtures and appliances, and reviewing all bottles and cans taking up residence under the sink.
4. Clean and organize the garage. Take an inventory of all items and consider selling or donating unused or unwanted items.
5. Wash all windows and check weather stripping and caulking.
6. Drain and store garden hoses.
7. Have your chimney professionally inspected and swept.
For over 27 years, ServiceMaster By Mason has offered carpet and upholstery cleaning, interior window and wall washing, and floorcare services to homes and businesses in Southern RI and Eastern CT. Call to schedule your appointment today at 800-934-5869.