Wood stoves and fireplaces are wonderful sources of warmth in the winter, but also cause dangerous home fires each year. And when a wood burning stove caught fire in a Stafford Springs CT home, it created extensive fire and smoke damage throughout the home. Once the fire was out, our work began. Our professional Technicians used specialized equipment to clean the air of the heavy smoke smell and remove malodors, provided demolition services to remove insulation, walls, ceilings, and hardwood floors in several rooms, a crawl space, and attic.
Using the latest products and processes, our certified Technicians cleaned bedrooms affected by smoke, wiping down walls, windows, floors, and HEPA vacuumed to remove finite dust and debris. They even cleaned wall joists, personal content in the home, and provided temporary heating, working hard to restore the home AND the homeowners peace of mind.