SERVICEMASTER CARPET TECHNICIAN & CREW MEMBERS
ServiceMaster by Mason is growing again and looking to add to our professional crew and team. We specialize in carpets, upholstery, ceramic tile and floorcare cleaning services as well as residential and commercial disaster cleanup; water damage remediation which consists of water extraction, drying services, and restoration; fire damage, cleaning of contents and structure; mold remediation, and biohazard cleanup. Additionally, we provide post-construction, HVAC and other specialized cleaning services in Central/Eastern Connecticut and Central/Southern Rhode Island.
- Must be motivated and reliable. Scheduled work week is generally Monday-Friday 7:30 am -- 4:00 pm.
- Must be able to lift minimum of 50 pounds regularly and repeatedly.
- Candidate must have a valid driver's license, good driving record, and reliable transportation.
- Candidate must be able to pass a background check (before hire & every year) due to insurance requirements.
- Carpet cleaning or restoration cleanup experience is STRONGLY preferred, but we are willing to train the right person if you are lacking restoration or construction experience.