ServiceMaster By Mason is expanding our Crew Technician team and looking for qualified candidates to join our growing company! We specialize in residential and commercial disaster cleanup; water damage remediation which consists of water extraction, drying services, and restoration fire damage, cleaning of contents and structure; and mold remediation. We also clean carpets, upholstery, ceramic tile, HVAC ducts, post-construction and other specialized cleaning services. The qualified candidate must be:
- Motivated and reliable. Scheduled work week is generally Monday thru Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm
- Available nights and weekends, as this position will require you to be periodically oncall/rotation for emergency services
- Able to lift minimum of 50 lbs. regularly and repeatedly
- Have a valid drivers license, good driving record, and reliable transportation
- Able to pass a background check
Restoration or construction experienced is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate!
Compensation varies based on experience. We offer full-time employment with an expanding and highly reputable company, health, dental & vision insurance, benefits, and simple IRA.