With everyone enjoying more time outdoors, grass stains are unfortunately, inevitable. If your carpets have grass stains, try these recommended techniques:
1. Prepare a cleaning solution of ¼ teaspoon dish soap with 1 cup warm water.
2. Pretest the solution on a spot of the carpet.
3. Apply the cleaning solution to the affected area by putting it on a cloth and using the cloth to apply to the carpet. Work from the outside of the spot toward the center.
4. Blot the spot with a clean white cloth until not more wine transfers to the cloth. Do not rub the spot or you might damage the carpet fibers.
5. Rinse with cold water. Be sure all cleaning solution is removed from the carpet.
To remove tough stains and for a professional carpet deep clean, call ServiceMaster By Mason at 1-800-934-5869