ServiceMaster by Mason provides flood repair, sewage clean up, and water damage repair in Central & Southern Rhode Island and Central & Eastern Connecticut
We understand that experiencing water damage to your home, office, or housing complex can be traumatic and challenging, but rest assured that you've selected the best people to assist you and return your home or office to its natural state.
Whether you experience broken pipes, hot water heater issues, a washer hose break, or a faulty sprinkler system, ServiceMaster By Mason is available to serve you day or night and address your water damage needs. Taking care of the water destruction yourself can result in further damage from improper cleanup. Trapped moisture and water vapor in the air require special tools and equipment to find, clean, and prevent the growth of mold.
ServiceMaster By Mason has the expertise and over 27 years of experience in restoring homes and businesses after a water disaster. Whether it’s a flooded basement that has brought in silt and debris, a sprinkler head break that has waterlogged your office, faulty sump pump, or a sewage backup that includes unpleasant waste, we have the tools and methods to clean and sanitize your property, remove affected drywall and flooring, dry content and even specialty items like documents and electronics. We can also remove and store your contents and furnishings to prevent further damage and loss.
Our certified technicians have state of the art equipment and technology to locate the water’s source, extract water from your property and thoroughly dry every corner, eliminating moisture to prevent the development of a mold infestation. ServiceMaster By Mason is also skilled in the water clean-up efforts from seasonal concerns like spring flooding, hurricane damage, and winter ice dams and burst pipes. Our experts can quickly and efficiently clean and restore your property from top to bottom.
The ServiceMaster Restore recovery process includes:
Phase 1: Emergency Response - Job Site Inspection and Assessment
Phase 2: Water Removal and Drying - Daily Inspection of Job Progress
Phase 3: Reinstallation and Cleaning, as needed
Our trained and certified technicians will thoroughly explain the recovery process and provide a comprehensive Water Recovery Guide outlining the ServiceMaster Restore water removal and restoration steps.
If you experience water damage to your home or business, the following items should be done during/after water damage...
- Use fans to circulate the air and assist the drying process
- Lift draperies off carpet, loop through a coat hanger, and place the hanger on the drapery rod
- Prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place small wood blocks or aluminum foil under furniture legs
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings
- Open furniture drawers, closet doors, and luggage to enhance drying
- Remove wet fabrics and dry them as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature
- Remove damp books from shelves and spread out to dry
- If damage occurs during a cool season, leave heat on; if in summer, use an air conditioner if available
If you experience water damage to your home or business, the following items should not be done during/after water damage...
- Do not use an ordinary household vacuum to remove water
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or wet floors
- Do not go into rooms with standing water if the electricity is still on
- Do not lift tacked down carpet without professional help. Lifting the carpet incorrectly could create shrinkage
ServiceMaster By Mason knows that for various reasons, some home and business owners may have a need for our professional equipment, and aren't certain where to turn for quality equipment at a reasonable cost. For self-pay situations, we offer daily rental and monitoring of key equipment needed for water or odor issues, at competitive daily rates. We will assess the situation at your property, rent the needed equipment, and can even monitor the situation daily.
Area residents and businesses know that ServiceMaster By Mason offers consistent, prompt, and high standards of customer service. We strive to restore your property as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Please complete the form to the right for additional information. If you need immediate assistance, contact us at 800-934-5869. We offer 24 hour a day, 7 days a week emergency services, including holidays. From Woodstock to Waterford, Connecticut, to Westerly and Newport, Rhode Island, ServiceMaster By Mason is here to assist you.