ServiceMaster By Mason provides marble, vinyl, and hardwood floor cleaning services to businesses in Southern Rhode Island and Eastern Connecticut
Beautify Wood, Vinyl, and Marble Floors. And Protect Your Investment.
Carpet isn’t the only flooring that needs professional maintenance. High traffic in and out of your business gradually dulls your hardwood and hard surface floors. But why replace them when we can revive them? While sanding can be very expensive, having your wood floors professionally cleaned is a less costly alternative.
Maintaining your business’ floors in this way preserves the durability and natural beauty of your investment. It also enhances your floors’ sheen and simplifies maintenance. We believe your hardwood floors can and should always look new. Count on ServiceMaster Clean® to keep your hardwood floors looking their best.
Our professionals at ServiceMaster Clean know your hardwood floors can look new longer through our WoodGlo™ Cleaning System which provides a protective finish against everyday damage that can occur.
We use environmentally friendly, commercial grade products and equipment to create supreme durability and successfully eliminate dirt, dust, oil and other contaminants that can damage wood floors. Water-based finishes and sealers safeguard your wood flooring investment, offer faster dry times and have less harmful fumes than oil-based finishes thanks to their low volatile organic compounds (VOC) levels.
The benefits of our Floor Cleaning System include:
- Unbeatable clean and shine
- Reduced wear on floor surfaces
- Dust-free burnishing
- Enhanced slip resistance
- Fast dry times
- Less yellowing
- Low odor
- Simplified maintenance
Letting us renew your hardwood floors’ appearance allows you to avoid the cost and dust involved with sanding and refinishing your floors. Results may vary depending on the condition of your hardwood floors. Heavily damaged wood floors may need sanding and refinishing.
*StreetShoe is a registered trademark of Betco Corporation, LTD.
What to expect with our service.
- Step 1: One of our trained technicians will come to your business to perform an inspection of your floors looking for scratches, discolorations, cracks, etc.
- Step 2: Based on your needs and expectations, the technician will recommend the proper way to restore your floors, whether or not it’s a service we provide
- Step 3: Our next step is to fully explain your service options to you.
- Step 4: Once you select your option, we then scrub your floors with the automatic wood floor scrubber and proprietary cleaning solutions
- Step 5: Finally, our technician will re-inspect the floors with you to ensure you are satisfied
Wood floors, once rarely found in offices and commercial settings, have made a big comeback in recent years. Their natural beauty and the practicality of new finishes have made wood an easy choice for many businesses.
Care and maintenance of wood floors is surprisingly easy today if you understand what steps to take and which products to use.
To extend the life of your business’ hardwood floors, consider these tips:
- Use doormats at all exterior entrances and exits to trap sand and grit before it gets into the building and scratches the floor. Ground-in dirt is what makes floors look dirty and dull and can also create small scratches and flaws in the finish
- Use area rugs on high traffic pathways, particularly in pivot areas like the ends of steps and doorways. Avoid using rugs that have rubber backs as this does not allow for proper ventilation
- Standing water can damage wood floors. Be sure to clean up spills immediately
- A quick dry mopping or vacuuming—anywhere from daily to weekly depending on traffic—will help maintain your floors. Have the maintenance staff vacuum the wood floors based on the traffic level in your facility
- Utilize furniture protectors under furniture that will be moved regularly, like office chairs and breakroom furniture. Furniture can scratch and dent wood flooring
- Maintain a consistent humidity level. Humidity can cause wood floors to swell, crack, shrink or create gaps
- Check for wear periodically and do not wait until wood floors show extreme wear and tear before you take action. Call us to give your wood floors the cleaning and protection they need to avoid having them fully sanded and refinished, which is an expensive and time-consuming process
The frequency for getting your hardwood floors professionally cleaned depends on the methods used in cleaning and refreshing them and also the general traffic and severity of damage.
Please complete the form to the right for additional information on our hardwood or hard surface floor cleaning services for businesses in Southern Rhode Island and Eastern Connecticut. To schedule an appointment, call ServiceMaster By Mason at 800-934-5869. Our team will work with you to schedule a time convenient for your business.