ServiceMaster By Mason provides commercial carpet cleaning and care for businesses in Southern Rhode Island and Eastern Connecticut
A Professional image starts with Professional Cleaning.
Your carpet is one of the first things people notice when they enter your building and a clean carpet projects a well maintained image. At ServiceMaster Clean, our skilled cleaning professionals use environmentally friendly products and methods to protect the original beauty of the carpet and promote a consistent overall appearance. We help keep entryways, hallways, offices and meeting spaces looking their best with professional detailed cleaning. Whether it is an annual cleaning or ongoing maintenance, our trained staff, equipment and products deliver results.
Carpeting represents a substantial investment. Neglect or improper care can lead to matting, fading, fraying and premature and costly replacement. Regular, thorough cleaning by skilled ServiceMaster Clean professionals can extend the life of your carpet investment, maintaining its beautiful appearance in an affordable and consistent manner.
ServiceMaster Clean’s monthly carpet care program helps maintain your professional image and protect your investment. Consistent, regular carpet care by our professionals means longer carpet life and less frequent and costly replacement. Regular maintenance means predictable monthly payments. Eliminating surprise costs will help you manage your maintenance budget.
A healthy office is a clean office. At ServiceMaster By Mason, we believe that a professionally cleaned carpet provides a significant contribution to overall building cleanliness which can go a long way to maintaining a healthier environment for all your company’s employees.
Performed quarterly, our low moisture cleaning method helps extend the life of carpet by removing soil on the surface. This low moisture method uses less water which results in faster drying times and less interruption to your business. With regular low moisture cleanings, your carpets will only need deep cleaning annually.
ServiceMaster Clean Green For® products are designed for minimal environmental impact. They are free of ingredients such as perfumes and VOCs. Green For products carry one or more certifications from third party organizations —organizations who are in the business of testing and verifying claims made regarding the product.
We use our expertise and resources to transform ordinary tasks into extraordinary service. Our carpet cleaning teams are handpicked for their ability to do the job right the first time. Whatever your industry–healthcare, education, government, hospitality, property management, manufacturing, or more–ServiceMaster Clean can improve your business environment. We’re committed to your satisfaction. Nothing less will do.
Regular professional carpet cleaning by ServiceMaster By Mason helps to:
- Promote a uniform carpet appearance
- Reduce the spread of germs, bacteria, diseases and mold
- Remove stains and spots already present
- Reduce the effects of wear, especially in high-traffic areas
- Restore the natural, clean appearance and texture of the carpets
- Extend the life of the carpets for several years
- Protect your carpet investment with Scotchgard™ carpet protector to prevent future spots and spills from settling in
- Meet your needs, timelines and budgets with different carpet cleaning methods and custom-designed programs
What to expect with our deep carpet cleaning services from ServiceMaster By Mason:
- Step 1: Inspect, with you, the area to be serviced and review of the total cost of the service
- Step 2: Apply a pre-spray to the carpet and let it dwell for three to five minutes. The pre-spray is a detergent solution that emulsifies (breaks down) the soil embedded in the carpet
- Step 3: Extract the detergent solution
- Step 4: Rinse with clear water. This removes any residue that might cause the carpet to re-soil faster allowing for fresh, clean carpets
- Step 5: Post-treat any spots that might remain
- Step 6: Inspect the carpets with you to ensure your complete satisfaction
To extend the life and appearance of your business’ carpets, consider these helpful tips:
• Vacuuming regularly is the best way to maintain your carpets. Vacuum daily in high-traffic areas. Vacuum twice weekly in medium-traffic areas. Vacuum weekly in light-traffic areas, using attachments at carpet edges
• Keeping entrance rugs clean is an important part of maintaining a healthy indoor environment. Their fibers catch and hold particles that could contaminate the air quality inside the workplace, so routine vacuuming is a must. Be sure that walkway mats are also long enough to catch the majority of tracked-in dirt
• Be aware that one pass with a vacuum is usually not sufficient to do a thorough job. Going over it one time may be enough to remove the dirt that is on the very surface layer, but debris can work its way down into the fibers and may need to be approached multiple times, from different angles in order to be most effective
• When trying to clean up a spill, it’s best to blot instead of rub and work from the edges of a spot to the center. Both techniques have been known to prevent spreading
• Another of the most important instructions for removing stains and spots is to tend to them immediately, as handling the problem before it has the chance to set could prevent unsightly discolorations and odors. One of the most often overlooked carpet cleaning tips involves drying. Drying thoroughly before continuing regular use can prevent new stains from quickly setting in or indentations from settling into the pile
Immediately after cleaning, it’s best to allow carpets to dry for 6-8 hours before walking on them.
To properly maintain your carpets, they should be vacuumed daily and spot cleaned as needed. To keep the carpets in your business in good shape, we recommend setting up your business on a carpet care program to provide regular care and maintenance which can help extend the life of your carpets. It’s best to get your carpets cleaned quarterly using our low moisture method to remove soil before it gets ground-in your carpet fibers. By doing a quarterly carpet cleaning, you may only need a professional deep cleaning carpet service once a year.
Please complete the form to the right for additional information on our deep clean carpet services for businesses in Southern Rhode Island and Eastern Connecticut. To schedule an estimate or appointment, call ServiceMaster By Mason at 800-934-5869. Our team will work with you to schedule a time convenient for your business.